Concrete Block Assembly:
64" x 60" x 80" (10,000 lbs.) | View Diagram
Steel Frame Assembly:
56" x 56" x 80" (3,750 lbs.) | View Diagram
Shipping Weight: 1,700 lbs.
Interior Cooking Area: 43" in diameter
8" Pizzas: 6-7
12" Pizzas: 3-4
16" Pizzas: 2
Steak Capacities (17" x 20" grilling rack):
Medium Sized: 8
Large Sized: 6
New York MEA No.: 207-98E
Ovens come standard with:
- 4-inch thick advanced refractory elements with superior mass for high thermal resistance.
- 12"X12" industrial bakers hearth tiles, "Pierre de Boulanger".
- Includes: Mechanical temperature gauge, Cast aluminum door, Metal entrance plate.
- Oven heats up quickly for low fuel consumption.
- Easy to install --- Comes with complete installation video and booklet, operation and maintenance instructions.
- Hood designed to remove smoke & odors efficiently.
- Five year limited warranty.
Modular Oven Includes:
- Floor Tiles (25) - 5 - 12" X 6", 20 - 12" X 12
- Oven Pieces: Primary Hood, Dome Pieces (2), Side Wall Pieces (4), Front Entrance Piece
- Steel Entrance Plate (black)
- Thick Cast Aluminum Door With Teflon Handles
- Dial Temperature Gauge (Range 0-1000F)
- Refractory Cement (22 lb / 10 kg Bag)
- Galvanized Metal Flashing
- High Heat Silicone Tube
- Plywood Spacers
- Refractory Cement (container)
- Package of Fire Starters
- Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
- 4" x 16" Screened Vent
- Installation Instructions and Video/DVD
Modular Wood Fire Oven
Wall and dome elements are a 4 inch thick superior high temperature refractory material composed of 80% alumina and other advanced elements for extra durability, heat retention and longevity.
High Thermal Mass for excellent heat retention.
Hearth Floor Tiles - “Pierre de Boulanger" are cold pressed at 8,500 psi and ceramitized at 2800F degrees.
Large oven entrance opening allows for maximum visibility and easy usage.
Easy to install --- Comes with complete installation DVD and booklet, operation and maintenance instructions.